Eye tracking is used in studies to examine education and learning processes. In addition, classrooms and labs are being equipped with this technology in order to teach tomorrow's workforce how to employ eye tracking in different fields. Understanding different aspects of learning. Eye tracking is a great tool to study visual attention and social interaction in all learning settings. By understanding how different aspects of the knowledge process shape educational outcomes, researchers can effectively design, evaluate, and improve education.
- Eye tracking helps you discover:
- Differences in information gathering
- Differences in problem-solving skills
- Differences in learning strategies
- Social interaction patterns from the teacher to the student
- Social interaction among students to support the learning process
- How different educational materials work